Tuesday 23 February 2016

Dirt & Dirty Teeth


Step-by-step (dirty teeth)

I put my model to smile for me with the teeth out. Using tooth enamel in black and a cotton bud, I gently applied the product on the teeth. The product has got a nail polish texture and dries really fast. It gives the illusion of dental caries and missing teeth. 



After that, I used the same product (tooth enamel), but in a yellowish color to give the illusion of rotten teeth. 




It looks gross, I know. But this is very easy to apply, as well to take off by using surgical spirit and a cotton bud. 

Step-by-step (dirty, muddy hands)


To create this kind of look on the hands, you won't need proper mud, of course! All u need is water and clay which is used for sfx makeup. Mixed with water, the product has a mud texture and color. 
To create the muddy hands look, I applied the product on my model's hand using my hands. 



I dried the hand with the hair drier for 1 minute and then I applied some color spray and fake blood. 




It can be easily taken off by washing everything with water and soap.

Products used:

tooth enamel
surgical spirit 
water
clay
color spray
fake blood

Health and safety: 

- None of the products are allergic, but make sure to work clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment