Monday 8 February 2016

Review of the feedback

I had an amazing experience in the last semester with ups and downs, new lovely friends and a lot of interesting stuff that I learnt. Also, my makeup and hairstyling skills started to develop, and this thing pleases me quite a lot. I've been through deep emotions at my first assessment, but it went well eventually. I got used on how to do a research based on historical facts and not only.
I've been communicating all the time with my assessment partner and we've organised meetings in order to practise our design in the spare time. All these things extended my horizons, my points of view as well as the decisions. Moreover, I helped a few photography students with makeup for their models and I also modelled for a few fashion styling students.
I worked hard for my designs and my research, but I know I could've done better, that's why I'm not disappointed with the grades. It was my first experience which helped me to develop my ideas. Also, the teachers were very friendly and sympathetic; they all have my respect and appreciation.
All in all, the most important thing is that I learnt to be better than the last semester, and I will (hopefully) do better each semester and year. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment